Condo Insurance

Providing coverage for your Auto, Home,
Condo, Renters, Landlord, Boat, Cycle, RV
Umbrella, Personal Articles

Distinct coverages for Condo owners

As the owner of a Condo unit, your insurance needs are slightly different that other homeowners policies.  With most Condo/Townhouse developments there is usually an Association that you pay into via a monthly fee.  Your Association probably pays for landscaping, snow removal and trash at the very least.  Others take care of all of the members roof's in the development.  Some others even have an insurance policy in place to cover the "outside walls" of the condo/townhome that you own.  Always check with your Associations By-Laws so you know what they cover and more importantly, what they don't.  

Based on what the Association does not cover and your needs, we can design a comprehensive policy for you that would eliminate any potential gaps in coverage.  The carriers that we represent have the needed coverage's consisting of:

  • Dwelling coverage's
  • Personal Property
  • Additional Living Expense
  • Inside Walls Coverage
  • Betterments and Improvements
  • Water backup of sewers and drains
  • ID Fraud  (expenses related to an identity theft)
  • Personal Injury (sibel, slander, invasion of privacy)

Our Communities

Since 1922, we have proudly insured and protected the families and business's of Royersford, Limerick, Spring City, Phoenixville, Collegeville, Schwenksville, Pottstown, Skippack, Harleysville, Souderton, Lansdale, North Wales, Chalfont, New Britain, Norristown, King of Prussia, Blue Bell and our surrounding communities.